First Lady face
- Donald Trump (45th) is the richest president, followed by John Kennedy. They are the only two billionaire presidents.
- The 1st president George Washington was the 3rd wealthest.
- Harry Truman(33rd), Abraham Lincoln(16th) and other 7 presidents were the poorest U.S. presidents, with a net worth less than $1 million.
- Truman's net worth was considerably less than $1 million. His financial situation contributed to the doubling of the presidential salary to $100,000 in 1949.
- 1st president George Washington’s salary of $25,000 was equivalent to over $700,000 in modern dollars.
- The annual presidential salary has set to $400,000 since 2001. All net worth numbers are from this 24/7 Wall St. article.