From Richest to Poorest, List of Presidents by Net Worth When They Were Young
record_voice_over 45 records, sorted by:
- Donald Trump (45th) is the richest president, followed by John Kennedy(35th)(Credit: 24/7 Wall St. article.)
- The 1st president George Washington was the 3rd wealthest.
- The poorest president was Harry Truman(33rd), then folllowed by Calvin Coolidge(30th).
- Abraham Lincoln(16th) was among the 9 poorest US presidents with a net worth less than $1 million.
- Truman's net worth was considerably less than $1 million. His financial situation contributed to the doubling of the presidential salary to $100,000 in 1949.
- The annual presidential salary has set to $400,000 since 2001.
- Click bar chart
Net Worthbelow for details.
List of Presidents by Net Worth